Moving Beyond the Marketing Funnel: Rocket Fuel and Independent Research Firm Announce Free Webinar
Redwood Shores, Calif. (May 09, 2012) – Rocket Fuel, the leading provider of artificial-intelligence advertising solutions for digital marketers, today announced a free webinar to be held on Wednesday May 30th at 11 am PT. Marketers can sign up for the webinar here >.
In this webinar, marketers will get the insights and practical strategies they need to transform their global marketing initiatives into customer lifecycle programs, driving profits online and offline and increasing long-term customer retention.
Some of the topics covered in the webinar will include:
– Why and how the media landscape is changing.
– How consumers leverage all things digital to learn about brands and make buying decisions.
– Why consumers should be at the center of marketing, surrounded by a consistent experience.
– How to monitor and measure the complete brand experience – from awareness to sales,
both online and off.
- Featured speakers include Eshwar Belani, VP of Products & Business Development at Rocket Fuel, and Tracy Stokes, Principal Analyst of Forrester Research, Inc. Belani is responsible for defining Rocket Fuel’s product vision and developing the company’s brand, direct response, social, and vertical product families. Stokes is an expert on building brands in today's fragmented media world by integrating media innovation with traditional media channels. Her research focuses on how marketers should adapt their media and shopper marketing strategies in response to changing consumer behaviors and digital innovations.
About Rocket Fuel:
Rocket Fuel is the leading provider of artificial-intelligence advertising solutions that transform digital media campaigns into self-optimizing engines that learn and adapt in real-time, and deliver outstanding results from awareness to sales. Recently awarded #22 in Forbes Most Promising Companies in America list, over 400 of the world's most successful marketers trust Rocket Fuel to power their advertising across display, video, mobile, and social media. Founded by online advertising veterans and rocket scientists from NASA, DoubleClick, IBM, and Salesforce.com, Rocket Fuel is based in Redwood Shores, California, and has offices in eleven cities worldwide including New York, London, and Toronto.
Contact for Rocket Fuel:
©2012 Rocket Fuel Inc. All rights reserved. Rocket Fuel Inc. is a registered trademark of Rocket Fuel Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
# # #