Rocket Fuel CFO Peter Bardwick to Speak at Orrick’s M&A & IPO Market Update Panel in Silicon Valley
REDWOOD CITY, CA--(Marketwired – January 7, 2014) - Rocket Fuel (NASDAQ: FUEL), a leading provider of artificial intelligence advertising solutions for digital marketers, announced today the company’s CFO Peter Bardwick will speak at Orrick’s complimentary TOTAL ACCESS program in Silicon Valley, focused on the needs of the startup and venture-capital community. The event will explore the topic of liquidity in 2013 and 2014 from different professional perspectives.
• Topics for the talk will include:
- Market data of 2013
- M&A deals in 2013
- IPOs in 2013
- M&A and IPO outlook for 2014
- How companies should prepare for liquidity
• Rocket Fuel CFO, Peter Bardwick, will be joined on the panel by Damon Cronkey of SurveyMonkey, Brian Curran of the New York Stock Exchange, Mark Farley of Deloitte, John Moriarty of Robert W. Baird and Co., and panel moderator John Bautista of Orrick.
• The panel will be held from 8:15 - 10:15 a.m. PST on Thursday, January 23, 2014 at Orrick’s Silicon Valley offices, with breakfast and networking held beforehand, from 7:15 – 8:15 a.m.
• The event is complimentary. Those interested should register here by Wednesday, January 22, 2014.
• Live streaming of the event will also be available here.
About Rocket Fuel
Rocket Fuel delivers a leading programmatic media-buying platform at Big Data scale that harnesses the power of artificial intelligence to improve marketing ROI in digital media across web, mobile, video, and social channels. Rocket Fuel powers digital advertising and marketing programs globally for customers in North America, Europe, and Japan. Customers use Rocket Fuel's Advertising That Learns ® platform to achieve brand and direct-response objectives in diverse industries from luxury cars to groceries to retail. Rocket Fuel currently operates in 20 offices worldwide and trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "FUEL." For more information, please visit http://www.rocketfuel.com or call 1-888-717-8873.