Rocket Fuel Welcomes Shobhana Ahluwalia as Vice President of Information Technology
Highly accomplished technical executive with experience managing global high-performance teams at CBS and CNET to lead company’s IT infrastructure as it continues its trajectory of programmatic growth.
Redwood City, CA – December 18, 2013 - Rocket Fuel Inc., (NASDAQ: FUEL), a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) advertising solutions for digital marketers, today announced Ms. Shobhana Ahluwalia has joined the company as Vice President of Information Technology. With over 18 years of experience, Ahluwalia will lead the information technology department at Rocket Fuel.
• Ahluwalia was most recently the Vice President of Enterprise Resource Planning and IT at CBS Corporation, where she managed a global organization of up to 50 people across the U.S. and India.
• Previously, Ahluwalia served as Director of IT at CNET where she provided leadership for company-wide sales, HR, and payroll applications, by managing a global team in India and China and overseeing multiple transformational system implementations.
• She holds a Masters of Business Administration with a double major in Strategy and Finance from the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Business. She also received a Bachelor of Computer Science Engineering from BMS College of Engineering in Bangalore.
• "I'm thrilled to have a talented and innovative engineering professional like Shobhana join our executive staff,” said J. Peter Bardwick, CFO of Rocket Fuel. "What makes her so special is a combination of deep domain, management, business, and engineering expertise. Our extraordinary global growth has to be supported by a robust information technology infrastructure and I'm excited to have her here to drive that infrastructure."
• “Rocket Fuel is all about innovation and technology, and it’s a great time for me to be joining the company,” said Ahluwalia. “I look forward to helping improve and support the company’s IT infrastructure needs at a rate that will help the company scale and grow.”
About Rocket Fuel
Rocket Fuel delivers a leading programmatic media-buying platform at Big Data scale that harnesses the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to improve marketing ROI in digital media across web, mobile, video, and social channels. Rocket Fuel powers digital advertising and marketing programs globally for customers in North America, Europe, and Japan. Customers trust Rocket Fuel's Advertising That Learns® platform to achieve brand and direct-response objectives in diverse industries from luxury cars to groceries to retail. Rocket Fuel currently operates in over 20 offices worldwide and trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "FUEL." For more information, please visit http://www.rocketfuel.com or call 1-888-717-8873.