Rocket Fuel's AI-Powered Programmatic Media-Buying Platform Powers Dozens of Programs for Japan's Leading Digital Marketers
REDWOOD CITY, CA--(Marketwired - Nov 19, 2013) - Rocket Fuel Inc. (NASDAQ: FUEL), a leading artificial intelligence (AI)-powered programmatic media-buying platform for digital marketers, today celebrated the one-year anniversary of its alliance with cyber communications inc. (cci). cci is Japan's largest digital-marketing company and a wholly owned subsidiary of Dentsu. It offers the most comprehensive programmatic-advertising solution in Japan. To date, cci has run dozens of campaigns on Rocket Fuel's platform.
- cci is the largest digital-marketing company in Japan. It offers a full range of advanced digital-marketing solutions for media buying, planning, execution, and measurement to more than 500 advertising agencies and 500 publishers. Under the terms of its strategic alliance with Rocket Fuel, cci runs its digital ad-management service, "PerformanceX Management," on top of Rocket Fuel's platform to drive full-service initiatives for clients.
- Rocket Fuel combines AI with Big Data scale to deliver a leading programmatic media-buying platform that drives outstanding results from awareness to sales. In the third quarter of 2013, Rocket Fuel had more than 900 active customers worldwide.
- According to a Rocket Fuel-commissioned study earlier this year, conducted by Forrester Consulting, Rocket Fuel's programmatic media-buying technology delivered an average return on investment (ROI) increase of 229% for agencies and 192% for advertisers over a three-year period.
- Thanks to explosive demand for AI-driven programmatic buying by global brands and agencies, Rocket Fuel now has offices in 20 cities worldwide. Rocket Fuel has experienced rapid annual revenue growth for the years ended December 31, 2010, 2011 and 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 154%.
- Rocket Fuel works with over 70 of the Advertising Age 100 National Advertisers.
- Recently named #1 on the 2013 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list, Rocket Fuel has received numerous other awards, including #4 on the 2013 Forbes Most Promising Companies in America list in 2013, and is part of the AlwaysOn OnMedia 100 (2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013).
- "The explosive growth of programmatic buying continues to transform digital advertising on a global scale, and demand for our AI-powered solution has never been higher," said George John, CEO of Rocket Fuel. "As we've expanded our global reach, it's only natural that we partner with not only the biggest, but the smartest digital-marketing company in Japan. Our work with cci over the past year has yielded strong results for Japan's top brands and agencies, and we look forward to building our relationship in that important global market."
- "We selected Rocket Fuel as our partner in 2012 after a thorough study of U.S. digital-marketing technology companies, because of its AI technology," said Akio Niizawa, president and CEO of cci. "Since then, we have run projects for dozens of Japan's leading digital marketers on Rocket Fuel's platform, and we are very pleased with the functionality and the new UI."
About Rocket Fuel Inc. [FUEL]:
Rocket Fuel delivers a leading programmatic media-buying platform at Big Data scale that harnesses the power of artificial intelligence to improve marketing ROI in digital media across web, mobile, video, and social channels. Rocket Fuel powers digital advertising and marketing programs globally for customers in North America, Europe, and Japan. Customers use Rocket Fuel's Advertising That Learns™ platform to achieve brand and direct-response objectives in diverse industries from luxury cars to groceries to retail. Rocket Fuel currently operates in 20 offices worldwide and trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "FUEL." For more information, please visit http://www.rocketfuel.com or call 1-888-717-8873.
cci is a Tokyo-based company on the leading edge of the digital frontier which is now expanding into other Asian markets. We are committed to help publishers, advertising agencies, and clients to gain access to a full range of digital communications. We serve more than 500 advertising agencies and more than 500 publishers in Japan. By planning and marketing advertising products and services for transmission through cutting-edge media and devices, we continue to support the growth of digital media in the interactive domain, based on our sophisticated technology, ad networks and ad exchanges for publishers, and ad platforms for advertising agencies and advertisers. For more information, please visit: www.cci.co.jp/en/overview