Rocket Fuel uses AI to reach an elusive niche audience for CMG, outperforming the competition by 2:1
Concord Music Group (CMG) was formed in 2004 with the merger of Concord Records and Fantasy Records. They later merged with Telarc Records and Rounder Records to build a roster of current artists and legendary catalogs. CMG is now one of the largest and fastest-growing independent music companies in the world. Part of CMG's mission is to "enrich lives by providing music of timeless appeal in innovative ways." This commitment to the music-loving public recently found acclaimed U.S. musician Kenny G and popular Indian musician Rahul Sharma collaborating on a record. When CMG wanted to promote this unique collaboration to a very niche audience, it turned to Rocket Fuel for help.
• Generate awareness of disc release
• Sell discs
• Males 30 to 55
• Female household purchasers 35+
• Connecting with a very niche audience
• Selling discs to a tiny fan base
Most productive content categories
• Celebrity News
• Online Journals
• Multimedia Software
Rocket fuel usage results
• Rocket Fuel performed well above previous campaign benchmarks
• Beat competitors by 2-to-1
• Campaign led to increased awareness and enhanced sales
Why Rocket Fuel?
• Audience Booster optimizes on its own
• Will be able to use data gathered here for future campaigns
• Superior technology
• Tireless customer service
Want more information? Share a little and we'll get right back to you!