Rocket Fuel performed well above our previous benchmarks, and the campaign ultimately led to increased awareness and encouraged sales. Even better, Rocket Fuel beat the competition—including Collective Media and SheKnows.com—by a margin of 2-to-1. All that, and their amazing customer service, makes Rocket Fuel a superior partner!"
Concord Music Group (CMG) was formed in 2004 with the merger of Concord Records and Fantasy Records. They later merged with Telarc Records and Rounder Records to build a roster of current artists and legendary catalogs. CMG is now one of the largest and fastest-growing independent music companies in the world. Part of CMG's mission is to "enrich lives by providing music of timeless appeal in innovative ways." This commitment to the music-loving public recently found acclaimed U.S. musician Kenny G and popular Indian musician Rahul Sharma collaborating on a record. When CMG wanted to promote this unique collaboration to a very niche audience, it turned to Rocket Fuel for help.
• Generate awareness of disc release
• Sell discs
• Connecting with a very niche audience
• Selling discs to a tiny fan base
• Rocket Fuel performed well above previous campaign benchmarks
• Beat competitors by 2-to-1
• Campaign led to increased awareness and enhanced sales
• Audience Booster optimizes on its own
• Will be able to use data gathered here for future campaigns
• Superior technology
• Tireless customer servic
When advertisers work with Rocket Fuel, their advertising learns and improves. What did we learn about the ideal audience for the Concord Music Group? They tend to be:
• Males 30 to 55
• Female household purchasers 35+
• Celebrity News
• Online Journals
• Multimedia Software
Watch your results blast off with Rocket Fuel. Complete this short form and an Account Executive will contact you to discuss your campaign needs.